IDL offers a wide range of impression coping transfers for both closed and open techniques.
The IDL Stepped Drills stand out in terms of both visually and functionally. Specially crafted for dental professionals, they are exemplary surgical instruments commonly used with various implant platforms within the industry. What makes these drills so sought-after is that they have a universal design that allows them to be universally compatible. When it comes to cylindrical drills, none can compare with IDL. Not only are they crafted with the best raw materials and on reliable CNC machines, but they also boast incredible cutting power, a high degree of corrosion resistance, and impressive reliability. In terms of quality and dependability, these instruments stand in a league of their own.
Working with Stopped Drills you will get extremely high accuracy, low vibration, and reduced to a minimum heat generation allowing quiet, easy, and comfortable work time after time. Stopped Drills offer special tools such as the pilot and lance drills that are used to prepare the site before the initiation of the following drilling protocol.
These drills pierce the tissue and the bone and prepare a thin socket for further work. They are extremely sharp and thin and yet stable and durable as all the other drills. They are universally constructed to make the initial mark and could be in any case and before any drilling sequence.
All the instruments are autoclavable at a temperature of 134° C.
- Made of the highest quality surgical stainless steel.
- Manufactured on the latest generation of high-precision CNC machines.
- Completely compatible with IDL implants.
- Embedded with a DNT² Dark Grey coating, with outstanding corrosion resistance and exceptional durability.
- Minimum Drill/Bone heat generation, low vibrancy, controlled and precise work with confidence.
- Universal sizes, compatible with most implant sizes on the market.
- Special length marks that stay visible even in the harshest conditions.